Friday, December 12, 2014

This Is the Testimony Last of All...

Well, I am not sure what to say....it has been another great week!  Like all of them for the past 18 months :)  There have definitely been ups and downs but there is nothing that brings more happiness then sharing the gospel with others.  It's been filled with some of the best moments of my life and memories that I will cherish forever.  I've laughed, I've cried, I've seen people change their lives.  It's been wonderful!  More than anything, this experience has just reaffirmed to me that this church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, truly is Christ's church once again restored to the Earth and that only through it can we find the greatest joys and blessings this life has to offer.  It really is the Good News!!  I have seen it transform broken, hopeless people, into people who now have purpose and direction and happiness; if that isn't a miracle, I don't know what is.  I love it!!  I have also been working on memorizing The Living Christ (which I accomplished this very morning!) and it has just brought to my mind (especially during the Christmas season as well) Christ's role in each of our lives.  I am so thankful for Him!  His sacrifice, which has given me strength more times than I can count out here, is THE greatest gift that we have ever been given.  And as we try to become more like Him and do those things that bring us closer to Him, He will really reach out and support us and strengthen us and transform us into more Christ-like disciples, which is how we will find more joy in this life. He lives!  And this is His work, the greatest work that we can be involved in.  I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to be a part of it!  It's been the best 18 months ever.  :)
We'll, that's it for now and I guess I'll see ya on the flip side!
Love, 
Sis Rae
Christmas tree decorating!

Lunch at Applebee’s and how perfect is that sign??

Reno at night

No comments:

Post a Comment