1. Finding a box of Ensigns makes your whole week (dating back to 1963!!)
2. Dog are attracted to you like magnets
3. Receiving mail is like a man dying of thirst receiving water
4. People stare as you are backing out of the parking lot
5. Backpacks are an extension of your body
6. Monday's are the best day of the week
7. Have no qualms about talking to total strangers
8. Rides a bike in a skirt
9. Still uses pencil and paper to record everything
10. Find entertainment in the smallest things (nerf guns, chalk, throwing leaves at people, card board boxes....)
Anyway, those 10 things basically sum up my life right now! This week was good, stayin busy and out of trouble.One thing that has really stood out to me was God's hand in each of our lives. We were talking with one of our investigators this week and he was telling us kind of about his life journey and the bumps along the way. I could not help but notice how ever single thing prepared him or changed him in such a way that he was willing to listen to the gospel; because there were some things that he definitely had to go through before he would be willing to even give us the time of the day. He has gone from not even believing in God as a child to asking us if he can come to church with us. So amazing! Then we also got a hold of someone who is a member but hasn't been to church in years. She invited us in and we ended up talking for a long time wherein she told us about some deaths in her family and how she wasn't able to answer her 8 year old daughters or even her husbands questions. Before, she had told missionaries to leave her alone and that she wasn't interested but now things had just aligned so when we knocked on her door, she was open to talking with us. I love hearing these things and how the Lord works in each of our lives and how aware of each of us He is. It's pretty amazing! Those are the highlights of this week. Other than that, just work as normal!
Have a great week, everyone!